Get Assistance for Turkey Visit Visa from Pakistan:
Turkey is situated between Asia and Europe. Turkey is an important country, geologically. The Mediterranean Sea, the Aegean Sea, and the Black Sea are under the control of Turkey. The people of this country are very hospitable. The landscapes are very diverse. The cuisine of this country is absolutely amazing. There are a lot of places that make Turkey favorite destination for tourists. Babaaz Travels and Tours can give you Visa Assistance for Turkey visit visa from Pakistan.
Turkey: an Introduction:
The official language of this country is Turkish. 90% of the population speaks this language. Kurdish is a minority language and 6% of the population speaks Kurdish. 1.2% population speaks Arabic. 0.0.9% population speaks Circassian.
Although the state is secular, but majority of the population is Muslims. Sunni and Shia Muslims are the main division. Muslim Turks offer prayer five times a day and celebrate Friday as a holy day. But there is no holiday on Friday.
The world most important festivals related to Art and Culture are conducted in Turkey. Most of the festivals are held in Konya, Bodrum, Ankara, Izmir, Antalya and Istanbul. Some of them are listed below:
- International Istanbul Biennial Festival
- Bodrum International Ballet Festival
- Mevlana Whirling Dervishes Festival
- Antalya International Folk Music and Dance Festival
- Istanbul International Theatre Festival
- Antalya International Choir Festival
- Istanbul International Opera Festival
- Antalya State Opera and Ballet Festival
- Izmir International Short Film Festival
- Izmir International Film Festival
- Antalya International Film Festival
- Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival
- Istanbul International Film Festival
Some Important Holidays in Turkey are:
- Youth and Sports Day
- Victory Day
- Republic Day
- Ramazan Bayrami
- Kurban Bayrami
- Democracy and National Solidarity Day
- Children’s Day
Other Important Festivals Related to Sports are:
Oil Wrestling Championship, Edirne, June/July: It is one of the important national sports of this country. This event takes place in a lot of cities of Turkey throughout the year. The most popular one is held in Edirne.
Camel Wrestling Festival, Near Ephesus, January: This wrestling is very famous in Turkey and it is very entertaining.
Other sports Festivals Include:
- Bodrum Cup Yacht Race
- Lycian Way Ultra Marathon
- Gallipoli Marathon
- Extreme Sailing Series
- TEB BNP Paribas Istanbul Cup
- Kirkpinar Oil Wrestling Championships
- Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- Cappadocia Ultra Trail
- CEV Women’s Volleyball Champions League
- PWA World Windsurf Competitions
- Istanbul Marathon
- Bosphorus Cross Continental Swimming Race
- Turkish Airlines Open Golf Tournament
- Turkish Airlines Euroleague Basketball
Exploring Turkish cuisine will delight you as the food of turkey is very fine and tasty. Turkish cuisine is being liked all over the world. Some famous Turkish foods are:
- Simit: It is a famous snack of Turkey. Mostly people eat this in breakfast.
- Kebap: It means charcoal grilled.
- Kahvalti: It is a breakfast dish. The main ingredients of this dish are cream, honey, tomatoes, cheese, cucumbers.
- Baklava: It is a famous dessert in Turkey.
- Pide: It is s sort of Turkish Pizza. It consists of meaty toppings.
- Manti: The Italian name of this dish is ravioli.
- Tursu: It is a sort of pickle.
- Meatballs (Kofte): Izgara Kofte is the most famous dish in Turkey.
- Pilav: Sade Pilav is very common in this country. The main ingredients of this dish are rice, noodles, butter, almonds, cumin, pepper, cinnamon.
Gorgeous Places in Turkey:
The rich cultural heritage, tasty food and vibrant culture force you to visit Turkey. Some important tourist attractions are:
- Ephesus: It is a city in Turkey. This city is famous for marble-columned roads and glorious monuments.
- Aya Sofya: It is considered as one of the most stunning building of the world. It is located in Istanbul.
- Cappadocia: The rock valleys of this beautiful place are very gorgeous.
- Pamukkale: It is also known as Cotton Castle.
- Topkapi Palace: The interior of this place would take you to the world of Sultans.
- Mount Nemrut: This Mountain is 2,134 meter high. It consists of Statues and Stone Heads of Gods.
- Sumela Monastery: This monastery is a dedication to Virgin Mary.
- Ani: It is a damaged building with a rich historical background.
- Pergamum: It is an ancient city.
- Aspendos: It is a classical age theatre.
- Oludeniz: It is resort village. Its white beaches, lush forests and romantic blue water make it an unforgettable place.
Contact Turkey Visit Visa Agent in Lahore:
Babaaz Travels and tours are providing Visa Assistance services for many countries. Turkey is one of them as it is a famous tourist spot. We are working as Turkey visit visa agent in Lahore. Get your file prepared for visiting Turkey only at Babaaz travels and tours international. Contact us for more details.
Contact us for more details.
- Bank statement 3 months (200K balance)
- Business OR Job documents
- Travel History (Optional)
- Police Character Certificate
- Property Docs (if any)