Meet us in Lahore for Japan Information:
The gorgeous country Japan provides a range of culture and nature, from snow capped mountains to subtropical beaches. It is an island nation. The cities of Japan are dense and stunning. Babaaz Travels and Tours is providing services as Japan Tour Operators and all over Pakistan.
Japan; The Land of the Rising Sun:
The alternative names for this country are Nippon and Nihon. Archaeologists call this country by Yamato. The area of Japan is approximately 234,890 square (378,000 square kilometers). Kyushu, Shikoku, Honshu, and Hokkaido are the major islands of Japan. Although it consists of 6,900 islands. The population of this country is 127 million. Tokyo is the capital of Japan. Japanese Yen is the currency used in Japan.
Japan Countries and their Attractions:
There are four distinct seasons in Japan. North is cold. Rainfalls are frequent in every region. The south is tropical.
Japanese is the national language of Japan. Japanese is considered as the sixth most spoken language of the world. This language was developed in Edo period. The three main alphabets of modern Japanese are:
- 1st January – New Year’s Day
- 11th February – National Foundation Day
- 15th January – Adults Day
- 3rd May – Constitution Day
- 21st March – Spring equinox
- 4th May – Greenery Day
- 3rd Monday in July – Ocean Day
- 5th May – Children’s Day
- 15th September – Respect the Aged Day
- Second Monday in October – Health and Sports Day
- 21st September – Autumnal equinox
- 23rd November – Labour Thanksgiving Day
- 3rd November – Culture Day
- 23rd December – the Emperor’s birthday
Religion in Japan:
Buddhism and Shinto are main religions of this country. Christians are also found in Japan. Shintoists are 106 million. Buddhists are 96 million. Christians are 2 million. There are approximately Eight Million Gods being followed in Japan.
Sports are very important in this country. Karate, judo and sumo are traditional sports of the country. Japanese also like rugby, soccer and baseball. Japan’s national sport is Sumo. Baseball was introduced in 1872. Now it is becoming more and more popular.
Food and Cuisine:
The cuisine of Japan is very unique. The most popular dishes of Japan are:
- Ramen: It consists of wheat noodles. These noodles are being served with miso soup and soy sauce. It also contains other ingredients.
- Sushi: The most popular dish of Japan is Sushi. In this dish rice are mixed with vinegar. It also contains fish or a sea food. Temaki sushi, Oshi sushi, Maki sushi, and Nigiri sushi are very famous for their taste and flavor.
- Kare raisu: This dish is very delicious and simple. It consists of curry and rice. Various types of vegetables and meats are used in this dish. Sweet potatoes, carrots and onions are the commonly used vegetables.
- Tempura: It is a fried snack. Mostly sea food and vegetables are used in this dish.
- Okonomiyaki: The main ingredients of this dish are egg, yam and flour.
- Miso soup: Dashi and miso paste are the key ingredients of this soup.
- Onigiri: This snack is very popular in Japan. They are rice balls. They are being seasoned in variety of ways.
- Yakitori: It is made by the mingling of meat and vegetables. The meat is being cooked in a grill.
- Soba: This is a popular and cheap fast food of Japan. They are thin noodles. These noodles are made of buckwheat flour.
- Udon: They are made with wheat flour. They are thick noodles. Mostly they are served with mirin and soy sauce.
- Gyudon: It contains a rice bowl. Beef is the key ingredient. This dish is very cheap and delicious. It is popular among visitors as well as citizens.
Interesting customs of Japan:
- No Tipping: Unlike other countries tipping is considered as an insult in Japan.
- KFC Tradition: There is a tradition of eating KFC food on Christmas Eve. Every Christian will go and buy KFC food.
- Cuddle Cafes: Cuddle Cafes are very common in Japan. They are very popular amoung young couples.
- Literacy Rate is 100%: It is a very interesting fact that everyone is able to read and write in Japan. Literacy rate is 100%.
- Sumo Salt: The wrestlers of Sumo toss up the salt in air. It is considered as an act of purifying the ring.
- Love Locks: It is a very romantic custom. Couples write love messages for each other on colorful locks. They key of this lock is thrown in sea. Love Bell of Enoshima Island is a famous spot for these cute locks.
Stunning spots of Japan:
Best place to visit in Japan are:
Babaaz Travels offering services as Japan Tourism Visa Travel Agent in Lahore:
Babaaz Travels and Tours is working as Japan Visa Travel Agent in Lahore or anywhere else. We will just do file preparation for you!
Visas are totally dependable on your profile and Embassy.
Babaaz Travels and Tours provide you Visa Assistance for Japan Visit Visa. We provide professional services to obtain Japan and many other countries. With our services there are higher chances of getting visa.
Explore the beauty and culture of Japan with your friends and family!
Contact us for more details.
Or fill the following form and we will contact you.
- Bank statement 6 months.
- Business OR Job documents.
- Travel History (Optional)
- Police Character Certificate
- Property Docs (if any).
Processing time: 15 – 20 days